Athens Orthopedic Health Plans
The following list does not encompass all carriers or specific plans. Please contact your insurance carrier to ensure that your specific plan is in network with Athens Orthopedic Clinic.
- Anthem (formerly known as Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Coventry/First Health
- Great West (PPO)
- Kaiser PPO (PHCS) and Kaiser of Georgia HMO
- PHCS Network
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Select/Tricare for Life
- United Healthcare
Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage plans that pay per Medicare guidelines are accepted at AOC, however, any Advantage Plans that do not pay per Medicare guidelines are considered Out of Network.
We are contracted with: Cigna Healthspring, Humana Medicare, UHC Medicare, Aetna Medicare, BCBS Medicare, Wellcare Medicare, EON Medicare Advantage, Georgia Health Advantage, ClearSpring/EON Health, and Clover Health.
All others are questionable and would have to be verified.
We do not file Medicaid except for instances where it is secondary to Medicare.
Insurances vary. Please email us.
Out of Network Insurances
- Amerigroup, Wellcare, Peachstate
- Coventry One HIX Network
- Kaiser (Exception: Multiplan and PHCS based plans)
Insurances that Require Referral Prior to Being Seen
- BCBS HMO/POS Pathway Guided Access HMO
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Cigna HMO
- Tricare Prime
- UHC Compass Harken Health
- UHC Navigate
- United Healthcare Student Resources
- VA(Veteran’s Administration) VA Choice/Healthnet=
If you have questions regarding insurance please call 706-549-1663 ext. 2803