When you need to stabilize a sprained ankle or find fast relief from arthritis pain, visit Athens Orthopedic Clinic. Our orthopedic urgent care centers in Athens, Snellville and Loganville provide walk-in care for most bone, joint and muscle problems. These include sports injuries, overuse injuries and pain caused by chronic conditions.
We treat people of all ages, including children. And with evening and weekend hours at our Athens location, we’re a quick, convenient alternative to your local emergency room (ER).
Get Timely Treatment for Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow and More
Injuries can be painful, but getting fast, specialized and personalized orthopedic treatment shouldn’t be. Our providers quickly diagnose and treat many problems that can cause sudden pain, stiffness, swelling or decreased range of motion. These include:
- Achilles tendonitis
- ACL tears
- Arthritis flare-ups
- Gout flare-ups
- Herniated discs
- Joint sprains, strains and dislocations
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shin splints
- Stress fractures and other broken bones that don’t break through the skin
- Swimmer’s shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Workplace injuries
Please note: Any head injury, including a potential concussion, is considered a medical emergency. If you or your loved one fell or took a blow to the head, please visit your nearest ER.
Why Choose Our Orthopedic Urgent Care Providers
When you have moderate pain or a mild injury, don’t wait to seek care. Pain is a sign that something is wrong, and delaying treatment can result in further injury and worsening symptoms.
Every week, we treat hundreds of children and adults from Northeast Georgia who are looking for prompt, personalized orthopedic care. People trust our urgent care providers because:
- Orthopedics is all we do. Unlike traditional urgent care centers and ERs staffed by general practitioners, we specialize in bone, joint and muscle problems. Instead of seeing a provider who will probably refer to you an orthopedic specialist anyway, you can come straight to the experts.
- We can get you in and out faster than the ER. Because we only treat orthopedic problems, we know how to quickly get you the care you need. You don’t have to wait in line while others are being evaluated for myriad illnesses or injuries.
- We’ll diagnose and treat you quickly. We have on-site X-ray and orthopedic ultrasound services, as well as tools and treatments such as crutches, casting and bracing. We also offer CT and MRI at our imaging centers in Athens and Loganville.
- We can refer you for additional care. If your pain or injury needs advanced or ongoing treatment, you’ll find it at Athens Orthopedic Clinic. We offer complete care for orthopedic problems, including physical therapy, nonsurgical treatments and surgery.
Let Us Know You’re Coming
If you plan to visit one of our orthopedic urgent care clinics, you can save time by letting us know you’re coming and completing your registration paperwork ahead of time. If you’re new to Athens Orthopedic Clinic or you’re an existing patient who hasn’t been seen in more than a year, please fill out our new patient registration form prior to your arrival.